MBA, MBA (International Business) Programmes
VIT University is conducted MBA, MBA (International Business) Programmes for the year 2014-2015.
- The applicant for admission should be a Resident Indian National and should have graduatd from colleges located in India. NRI and foreign nationals may contact the Director-Pg admissions for details of admission
- Minimum of 60% is required in qualifying full-time Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- Candidates appearing for final examination to be held in Apr/May and whose results will be available on or before 15th Aug are also eligible for admission
- The Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must include a minimum of 3years of regular education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- Consistent Academic Record in X and XII std is required
- CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT score is essential
- Executive work experience is an advantage but not essential
- The candidate should studied in Regular/Full Time and Formal Education.
- Candidates can apply online at www.bschool.vit.ac.in
- Short listed candidates will undergo Written test / Group discussion
- Written test / GD will be held at Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Madurai, Patna, Ranchi and Vellore.
- Selection for admission to both Chennai & Vellore campuses will be made based on the merit of the candidate.
- Exact date, time and venue of Written test / GD will be intimated by post / mail.
- Selected candidate shall pay an advance fee of Rs. 10000/- on the day of Written test / GD (Non refundable)
GD/Written test: Will be notified later
Last date for submission: 15th Mar 2014.
For more details, visit official website