SRM University offered various courses at various campuses. The following courses are offered at Kattankulathur campus.
Aerospace Engg, Automobile Engg, Biomedical Engg, Biotechnology, Chemical Engg, Civil Engg, Computer science & Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Genetic Engg, Information & Telecommunication Engg, Information Technology, Mechanical Engg, Mechatronics Engg, Nanotechnology, Software Engg, BArch, BDes.
Courses offered in Ramapuram Campus, Chennai:
BTech, Computer Science & Engg, Civil Engg, Electrical & Electronics Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Information Technology, Mechanical Engg, BArch.
Courses offered in Ramapuram Part: Vadapalani Campus, Chennai:
Computer Science & Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Mechanical Engg.
Courses Offered in NCR Campus, Delhi:
Automobile Engg, Civil Engg, Computer Science & Engg, Electrical & electronics Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Information Technology, Mechanical Engg.
- The applicant for admission should be a resident Indian National and should have studied in schools located in India in the preceding 2 years for admission to undergraduate program and should have studied in educational Institutions in India and completed their qualifying examination.
- For BTech Course, Candidates should pass in 10+2 or its equivalent and for all programs with minimum 70% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry and for Biotechnology, Biomedical Engg and Genetic Engg with minimum 70% aggregate in Mathematics / Biology, Physics and Chemistry
- In SRMEE 2014, Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in SRMEE are eligible for all the BTech Degree Programs and Candidates who have attempted Physics, Chemistry and Biology in SRMEE are eligible only for BTech.Biotechnology, Biomedical Engg and Genetic Engg Programs and also for various programs in Health sciences.
- For BDes course, candidate should pass in 10+2 or its equivalent in academic stream having a minimum total aggregate of 70%
- For BArch course, candidate should pass in 10+2 or its equivalent having a minimum total aggregate of 70% with English and Mathematics as subjects of study or 10+3 diploma recognized by Central/state Government with 70% aggregate marks and should pass in National Aptitude test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture. No Separate entrance Examination will be conducted by SRM University. However, the candidates have to apply in prescribed application form for admission to BArch Program.
How to Apply:
Candidates have a choice for applying to SRM in three modes
- Online Application: Candidates can use credit card / debit card / net banking for applying online application. In case of Pre-paid application, apply online using Unique Voucher Code as found in scratch card
- Download Application: Fill details online, download, print and send with DD for Rs. 900/- drawn in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai. Write the name and address on the reverse of DD and reach it to us before the specified last date for processing of your application.
- Direct: The applications can be purchased directly from available banks, post offices and university campuses on payment of Rs. 900/-. The completed application should be sent to the university so as to reach before the last date specified. The Application can also be obtained by writing to Director Admissions.
- Paper-Pencil Examination: 27th Apr 2014
- Online Examination: 17th Apr to 22nd Apr 2014
Last date for submission: 15th Mar 2014
For details visit official website