Institute of Management, Nirma University
Institute of Management, NIRMA University (IMNU) announced for admission to MBA (Full Time) programme. It aims to improve the student’s career who contributes to the corporate world. MBA (Full Time) programme is a two-year full time residential programme follows trimester system.
- 3 year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline form recognized university with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA
- Candidates appearing in final year of Bachelor’s Degree and completing all requirements for obtaining the degree by 25th June 2014 can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met with minimum eligibility criteria by 30th Sep 2014.
How to apply
Candidates can apply online through official website www.imnu.ac.in and submit it along with an online payment of Rs. 1500/- by credit card / debit card / net banking.
For Offline application, Candidates should submit the form along with DD of Rs. 1500/- drawn in favour of Institute of Management, Nirma University and payable at Ahmedabad.
For NRI/NRI Sponsored / Foreign Students / Person of Indian Origin / Gulf countries and South East Asia candidates should submit the application along with DD for Rs. 5000/- or US$ 115 as processing fee.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in different aspects of Common Admission Test (CAT 2013) which conducted by Indian Institute of Management between 16th Oct 2013 and 11th Nov 2013 will be called for personal Interview and Written Test. And finally selected for admission based on candidates’ performance in CAT, Personal Interview, Written Communication Test, Academic Performance in X, XII and Graduation.
- Offline Application form Starting Date: 05.10.2013
- Online Application form Starting Date: 05.10.2013
- Last Date for submission of form: 31.01.2014
- Short-listing of candidates: Jan/Feb 2014
- Written Communication Test/Personal Interview: Mar/Apr 2014
- Final Selection: Apr 2014
- Beginning of Programme: End of Jun 2014
For more details Click here