Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced)-2014 will be conducted by seven zonal Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) for admission to the undergraduate programmes in all IITs and ISM Dhanbad. Candidates based on their scores in Paper-1 of JEE (Main)-2014 will be eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced)-2014. JEE (Main)-2014 will be conducted by CBSE on behalf of JEE Apex Board during the month of April, 2014.
- Candidates qualified in Paper-1 of JEE (Main) – 2014 will be eligible to appear for JEE (Advanced) – 2014
- Candidates of GE and OBC categories must have been on or after Oct 01, 1989 and those of SC, ST and PwD categories must have been born on or after Oct 01, 1984.
- Candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too, in consecutive years.
- Candidates who had earlier admission taken through JEE (Advanced)-2013 (irrespective of whether or not they continued in any of programmes) are not eligible to appear in JEE (Advanced)-2014.
How to apply
Results of JEE (Main)-2014 will be declared by May 3, 2014. Qualified candidates should register online at http://jeeadv.iitkgp.ac.in to attend the JEE (Advanced)-2014.
- Exam Date: 25.05.2014
- Starting date for Online Registration for JEE (Advanced) – 04.05.2014
- Last date for Online registration for JEE (Advanced) – 09.05.2014
- Last date of receipt of registration fee through e-challan mode only for JEE (Advanced) – 2014 – 12.05.2014
- Candidates can download and print their admit cards for JEE (Advanced)-2014 – 11.05.2014 to 24.05.2014
- Declaration of Result of JEE (Advanced)-2014 – 19.06.2014
For more details visit official website