Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), an autonomous organization under the Ministry of HRD, Dept. of School Education & Literacy, Govt. of India, conducts Recruitment of Post Graduate Teachers & Trained Graduate Teachers 2014 in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)
- PGTs – 514 Posts
- TGTs – 423 Posts
For Post Graduate Teachers:
- Two Year Integrated Post Graduate MSc Course form Regional College of Education of NCERT in concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or)
- Master’s degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in available subjects as mentioned in the official notification.
- B.Ed. or equivalent qualification from a recognized university
- Proficiency in Teaching in Hindi and English languages.
- Experience as TGT in recognized institution in concerned subject.
- Experience of working in a residential school.
- Knowledge of Computer application.
For Trained Graduate Teachers
- 4 years integrated degree course of regional college of education of NCERT with at least 50% marks in concerned subject as well as in the aggregate. (or)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from recognized university with 50% marks or above in aggregate as well as in concerned subject comprising the combination as mentioned in official notification.
- B.Ed. or equivalent from recognized university
- Competence to teach through English and Hindi/Concerned Regional language as the case may be.
- Should pass Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by CBSE.
- Experience of working in residential school.
- Knowledge of Computer Application.
Candidates can be shortlisted on the basis of performance in written examination followed by Interview. The Samiti reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in written examination and interview. The decision of Samiti about the mode of selection to above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding. Candidates will not be admitted for the written examination without proper admit card.
How to apply
Candidates must apply only online through official website at www.navodaya.nic.in.
- Registration Open – 01.02.2014
- Fee deposit opens – 01.02.2014
- Registration Closes – 28.02.2014
- Fee closes – 01.03.2014
- Submission closes – 03.03.2014
- Admit card download starts – 31.03.2014
- Written Test date – 27.04.2014
For more details visit official website