Tolani Maritime Institute has conducted Entrance exam for admissions to B.S. Marine Engineering and B.S. Nautical Technology. Both the courses have approval of Directorate General of Shipping. Govt. of India and also have the approval of Maritime Port Authority, Singapore.
- Male candidates born on or after 1st Sep 1993 are eligible to apply for 2014 batch. For female candidates born on or after 1st Sep 1991 are eligible to apply for 2014 batch.
- Candidates should have passed senior secondary examination (10+2) or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and at least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII
- Click here for Medical fitness requirement for B.S. Marine Engineering
- Click here for Medical fitness requirement for B.S. Nautical Technology
How to apply
Candidates can apply through official website http://www.tolani.edu. as well as TMI counter and Axis Bank branches from 1st week of January.
Scholarships – B.S. Marine Engineering
Scholarships – B.S. Nautical Technology
For all eligible applications received by 19th Mar 2014:
The online test and interview will be conducted in first to second week of April 2014 at Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Ranchi, Guwahati and Jaipur. Candidates will be shortlisted based on marks in PCM, online test and interview. The selection is also subject to medical fitness a per DGS norms.
For applications received between 20 Mar and 31st May 2014:
Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their PCM marks will be called to TMI campus in Jun 2014 for online test. Candidates will be shortlisted based on performance in above mentioned tests and medical fitness as per DGS norms.
- Availability of application forms: 06.01.2014 to 31.05.2014
- Submission of application forms: On or before 19.03.2014
For further details visit official website
Cargill Global Scholars Program is organized by CARGILL, Institute of International Education. This program is a distinctive scholarship opportunity that provides financial support in addition to leadership development opportunities through seminars, networking events, and a mentorship program.
- Receive an annual scholarship award of $2,500 USD for up to three years, to help off-set any academic related expenses.
- Participate in a fully funded three day leadership seminar during the first year of the program designed to enhance the scholars’ leadership skills ensuring that each participant’s full potential to effect change is reached at the culmination of the program
- Have the opportunity to become one of five students from each country cohort to participate in a fully funded global leadership program to be held at one of Cargill’s global locations. This activity will bring the top performing Cargill global scholars form around the world for week-long seminar that will involve a series of experiential learing enrichment activities coupled with networking opportunities with Cargill executives.
- Be paired with Cargill leader who will serve as a mentor over the duration of the program. The Cargill mentors will help the scholars identify short and long-term academic and professional goals and will assist in reaching these goals through work shadowing and networking, face-to-face meetings a regular email and phone communication.
- Become a member of the Cargill global scholars alumni community.
How to Apply?
Applicants can apply through official website http://www.cargillglobalscholars.com.
- Citizen or permanent resident of India
- Enrollment in one of the partner colleges which include: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, Delhi Technological University, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mumbai, Birla institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra, The National Institute of Technology Tiruchirapalli
- Second Year undergraduate Student
- demonstrate high academic performance
- Demonstrate leadership potential.
- Special consideration will be given to female applicants and those who specialize in an engineering field.
- Application deadline: 01.03.2014
- Interviews with all semi-finalists: April 2014
- Award winners will be announced: May 2014
For more details visit official website
National Educational Council (NEC) has conducted 17th Merit Scholarship Examination 2014 for the students. Qualified students get Merit Certificate & Educational Kit (Career-guide Books, Instrument, Stationary & etc.) while topper of each group gets LAPTOP & other selected get scholarship for one year further study.
Students of any Govt. or Private school/college studying between classes / Std. 5th to 10+2 may apply. Selection will be made on the basis of written test. Read official notification for further details
How to apply:
Applicants can apply through official website www.nec.ac.in. Payment can be made any mode i.e., cash (only at Patna Office counter) / IPO / Bank draft / Money Order / Net Banking to “The Secretary, National Educational Council, Patna”
- Last date for submission: 28.02.2014
- Date of Examination: 27.04.2014
- Results Declaration: After 90 days of Exam
For further details visit official website