IOB has organized Udaan – Special Industry initiative for Jammu & Kashmir (SII-J&K) scheme, selection of graduates from J&K for training and recruitment for the posts of Probationary Officers & Clerks. It invites applications from eligible candidates for enrolling in three months residential training programme for skill development. On successful completion of training, all candidates will be awarded with a Certificate of training and then candidates will be selected for appointment in Bank, based on performance in training programme, Online/Offline examination, Interview and any other methodology decided by bank.
- Probationary Officer
Total number of Posts:
Selection for Training Programme
- Probationary Officer – 50
- Clerk – 50
Recruitment after completion of training
- Probationary Officer – 25
- Clerk – 25
Read carefully about eligible conditions on official website before apply.
- Date of commencement of online Registration: 06.02.2014
- Closing date for online registration: 21.02.2014
- Download of call letters for online/offline examination(tentative): After 18.03.2014
- Tentative date of online/offline examination: 30.03.2014
- Tentative month of Interview for training: April – May 2014
For more details visit official website