Gujarat National Law University has conducted Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2014 for admission of UG and PG Law Programmes.
- 5 Year UG Law Courses: B.A. LL.B., B.Sc. LL.B., B.B.A. LL.B., B.S.W. LL.B., B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) degrees.
- PG Law Courses: LL.M. degree course.
Read carefully the official notification for details about eligibility conditions.
How to apply
The students can apply online for admission through www.clat.ac.in. Incomplete application or application in any mode other than online or application after the last date and time shall not be considered.
- Online Application will be available between 01.01.2014 to 31.03.2014
- Last date for submission: 31.03.2014
- Declaration of Result: 31.05.2014
For more details visit official website