National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) has organized Joint Entrance examination 2014 for B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration Program.
- Candidates should pass in 10+2 system of senior secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as subject of study in qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2014 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counselling or at the time of admission or latest by 30.09.2014
- The offer of admission is subject to verification of original certificates/documents at the time of admission. If any candidate is found ineligible at a later date even after admission to an institute, his/her admission will stand cancelled.
Read carefully the official notification for more details about eligibility conditions.
How to apply
The students can apply online for admission through https://applyadmission.net/nchmjee2014.
- Application form available online: 05.12.2013
- Last date for receipt of filled in form: 07.04.2014
- Availability of admit cards on NCHMCT website: 19.04.2014
- Written examination (JEE 2014): 26.04.2014
- Result of JEE on website: 2nd week of May, 2014
- Conduct of counselling: 1st week of June, 2014
- Commencement of Academic Session: 28.07.2014
For more details visit official website