ARCH Academy of Design invites applications for the All India Entrance Examination (AIEED) towards its 4 year under graduate level programs, for the academic year 2014.
Under Graduate: Fashion Design, Textile Product Design, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Design communication, Jewellery Design, Craft Product Design, Lift style Accessory Design, Design Management.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC guidelines)
- 10+1 students can also apply & those qualifying in AIEED 2013-14 this year are eligible for direct admission to next year Academic Session (2015-16’s) through final counselling / Interview (the last stage of the admission Process)
How to apply:
Candidates can apply through official website www.aieed.com and www.archedu.org. Enclose DD of Rs. 1250/- in favour of ‘Arch Educational Society’, payable at Jaipur with submitted form. Application form can also be obtained from select Bank of India branches by paying an amount of Rs. 1250/-.
Application form available for Series I: 15.11.2013 – 28.02.2014
- Online Entrance Exam : 15.12.2013 – 02.03.2014
- Results for Online exam: within 5 working days from exam date
- Centre Based Exam: 02.02.2014
- Results for Centre Based Exam: 26.02.2014
Application form available for Series II: 02.04.2014 – 30.05.2014
- Online Entrance Exam: 16.04.2014 – 02.06.2014
- Results for Online exam: within 5 working days from Exam Date
- Centre Based Exam: 01.06.2014
- Results for Centre based exam: 11.06.2014
For further details visit official website