National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS), an autonomous Institute of Dept. of Biotechnology, Govt. of India invites applications for the award of Department of Biotechnology – Junior Research Fellowship (DBT-JRF) in Biotechnology 2014-15.
- Students who have passed after Jan.1, 2012 or will appear this year (till Aug, 2014) final examination of qualifying degree is eligible.
- Students with M.Sc. / M.Tech / M.V.Sc. degree with Biotechnology in title of degree e.g. Biotechnology, specialization such as Agricultural, Animal / Veterinary, Medical, Marine, Industrial, Environmental, Pharmaceutical, Food, Bio-resources Biotechnology, “Biochemical Engg., Bio-sciences and Biotechnology, Bioinformatics” and M.Sc. “Molecular & Human Genetics” and M.Sc. “Neuroscience” as well as B.Tech/B.E. in Biotechnology recognized by UGC/AICTE are eligible for this examinationl.
For more details about qualifications read official notification.
How to apply:
Candidates should apply online through official website http://nccs.sifyitest.com/BET2014. The application fees is payable either online or offline as detailed on the website for completion of application process.
- Starting date for online registration: 20.02.2014
- Last date for submission of Application: 21.03.2014
- Online admission test (Biotechnology Eligibility Test-BET): 20.04.2014
Click here for sample question paper
For further details visit official website