Cargill Global Scholars Program is organized by CARGILL, Institute of International Education. This program is a distinctive scholarship opportunity that provides financial support in addition to leadership development opportunities through seminars, networking events, and a mentorship program.
- Receive an annual scholarship award of $2,500 USD for up to three years, to help off-set any academic related expenses.
- Participate in a fully funded three day leadership seminar during the first year of the program designed to enhance the scholars’ leadership skills ensuring that each participant’s full potential to effect change is reached at the culmination of the program
- Have the opportunity to become one of five students from each country cohort to participate in a fully funded global leadership program to be held at one of Cargill’s global locations. This activity will bring the top performing Cargill global scholars form around the world for week-long seminar that will involve a series of experiential learing enrichment activities coupled with networking opportunities with Cargill executives.
- Be paired with Cargill leader who will serve as a mentor over the duration of the program. The Cargill mentors will help the scholars identify short and long-term academic and professional goals and will assist in reaching these goals through work shadowing and networking, face-to-face meetings a regular email and phone communication.
- Become a member of the Cargill global scholars alumni community.
How to Apply?
Applicants can apply through official website http://www.cargillglobalscholars.com.
- Citizen or permanent resident of India
- Enrollment in one of the partner colleges which include: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi, Delhi Technological University, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mumbai, Birla institute of Technology (BIT) Mesra, The National Institute of Technology Tiruchirapalli
- Second Year undergraduate Student
- demonstrate high academic performance
- Demonstrate leadership potential.
- Special consideration will be given to female applicants and those who specialize in an engineering field.
- Application deadline: 01.03.2014
- Interviews with all semi-finalists: April 2014
- Award winners will be announced: May 2014
For more details visit official website