Tolani Maritime Institute has conducted Entrance exam for admissions to B.S. Marine Engineering and B.S. Nautical Technology. Both the courses have approval of Directorate General of Shipping. Govt. of India and also have the approval of Maritime Port Authority, Singapore.
- Male candidates born on or after 1st Sep 1993 are eligible to apply for 2014 batch. For female candidates born on or after 1st Sep 1991 are eligible to apply for 2014 batch.
- Candidates should have passed senior secondary examination (10+2) or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and at least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII
- Click here for Medical fitness requirement for B.S. Marine Engineering
- Click here for Medical fitness requirement for B.S. Nautical Technology
How to apply
Candidates can apply through official website http://www.tolani.edu. as well as TMI counter and Axis Bank branches from 1st week of January.
Scholarships – B.S. Marine Engineering
Scholarships – B.S. Nautical Technology
For all eligible applications received by 19th Mar 2014:
The online test and interview will be conducted in first to second week of April 2014 at Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Ranchi, Guwahati and Jaipur. Candidates will be shortlisted based on marks in PCM, online test and interview. The selection is also subject to medical fitness a per DGS norms.
For applications received between 20 Mar and 31st May 2014:
Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their PCM marks will be called to TMI campus in Jun 2014 for online test. Candidates will be shortlisted based on performance in above mentioned tests and medical fitness as per DGS norms.
- Availability of application forms: 06.01.2014 to 31.05.2014
- Submission of application forms: On or before 19.03.2014
For further details visit official website