Imperial College London invites applications from Indian students to study for a postgraduate programme at Imperial College London.
Aeronautics, Bioengineering, Centre for Environmental Policy, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Computing, Earth Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Life Sciences, Materials, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics and Imperial College Business School.
Description of the Scholarship:
Each scholarship covers the full cost of tuition fees, a maintenance allowance, some additional costs, and an airfare to India. This includes:
- Maintenance allowance equal to Imperial’s minimum stipend allowance in any given year.
- An arrival allowance
- One return flight to India.
- Candidates must have applied to study on postgraduate programme in the faculty of engineering, Faculty of Natural Sciences or the Imperial College Business School, having applied through the normal application process.
- Must display intellectual ability and leadership potential and be committed to engaging with society and using their abilities to contribute to India on their return.
- Must be deemed in need of financial support in order to pursue their studies.
- Must have an adequate standard of English
- Must demonstrate an intention to return to India within three years of completing the degree at the College.
How to Apply:
- Candidates apply directly to the College using the standard registry application process.
- Once completed application to college, candidates should download and complete the scholarship application form (word).
- The form must be signed by the student’s supervisor and head of department.
- Candidates submit the application form along with a copy of the college application and parental tax returns.
- Last date for submission of online applications: 14.03.2014
For further details visit official website.