National University of Singapore (NUS) is invites applications for NGS Scholarship. The NGS Scholarship is awarded to talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high caliber PhD research.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Monthly stipend of $3200 up to 4 years of the PhD Studies, or up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier.
- Other allowances include are 1. Computer allowance 2. Book allowance 3. Conference allowance.
- Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
- Opens worldwide
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd upper honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is compulsory for students applying from overseas. Only strongly recommended for graduates from local institutions.
- TOEFL is compulsory (Only applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English)
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online through official website www.nus.edu.sg.
- Last date for submission of online applications: 15.03.2014
For further details visit official website.