Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has conducted Undergraduate Entrance Tests (UET) for admission to various undergraduate courses. These Courses have been divided into General courses and Professional Courses. All the courses are conducted in respective faculties.
- General Courses: B.A. (Hons.) Arts, B.A. (Hons.) Social Sciences, B.Com. (Hons.)/B.Com.(Hons.) Financial Markets Management, B.Sc. (Hons.) Maths Group, B.Sc. (Hons.) Bio Group, Shastri (Hons.)
- Professional Courses: B.Ed., B.Ed. Special Education
- Other Professional Courses: B.Sc. (Ag.), B.Sc. (Ag.) – RGSC, LL.B. (Hons.) (Bachelor of Laws), B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education), B.Mus. (Bachelor of Music), B.P.A. (Bachelor of Performing Arts), B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts).
Read carefully the Official Notification for eligibility details before apply.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply online through www.bhuonline.in. and www.bhu.ac.in. After the candidate has filled up the application form online and clicks on the CONFIRM button, and get the two options for payment of application processing/test fee, i.e., a) online payment through credit /debit card. b)Payment of Entrance test fee in cash through CHALLAN in any branch of HDFC Bank. Candidate may use any one of the option to pay the fee.
- Starting Date for online registration – 24.02.2014
- Last date for online submission of application forms – 25.03.2014
For further details visit official website