Galgotias University is private university established in 2011, under Galgotias University Uttar Pradesh Act No. 14 of 2011, at Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The university has emerged as a learning center of academic excellence. Placements reflect the high quality of education at Galgotias University and stand at close to 100% every year according to surveys. Galgotias University has announced the Engineering Entrance examination for admissions to various courses.
B.Tech/B.Tech (Hons): Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering.
B. Tech computer Science: With Specialization in Cloud computing & Virtualization, Open Source Software & Open Standards, Business Analytics, Mainframe Technology, Telecom Informatics.
Applicants should pass in 10+2 or its equivalent securing an aggregate of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Those who appear for the above examinations in Mar/Apr 2014 and expect to secure minimum marks are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online at www.geee.in. There are two modes by which applicants can make payment. A) For online payment, applicants can pay through Credit card and Debit card. B) For offline payment, applicants will have to visit any SBI branch to make the payment. Read Brochure for more details before apply.
- GEEE Rank holders 1 to 50 – 75% Tuition Fee waiver for all the four years
- GEEE Rank holders 51 to 100 – 50% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years
- GEEE Rank holders 101 to 250 – 25% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years
- Date of Commencement of online application form: 20.01.2014
- Last date for applying: 20.05.2014
- Date of Galgotias Engineering entrance examination (GEEE): 08.06.2014
For Further details visit Official website
Tolani Maritime Institute has conducted Entrance exam for admissions to B.S. Marine Engineering and B.S. Nautical Technology. Both the courses have approval of Directorate General of Shipping. Govt. of India and also have the approval of Maritime Port Authority, Singapore.
- Male candidates born on or after 1st Sep 1993 are eligible to apply for 2014 batch. For female candidates born on or after 1st Sep 1991 are eligible to apply for 2014 batch.
- Candidates should have passed senior secondary examination (10+2) or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and at least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII
- Click here for Medical fitness requirement for B.S. Marine Engineering
- Click here for Medical fitness requirement for B.S. Nautical Technology
How to apply
Candidates can apply through official website http://www.tolani.edu. as well as TMI counter and Axis Bank branches from 1st week of January.
Scholarships – B.S. Marine Engineering
Scholarships – B.S. Nautical Technology
For all eligible applications received by 19th Mar 2014:
The online test and interview will be conducted in first to second week of April 2014 at Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Dehradun, Chandigarh, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Ranchi, Guwahati and Jaipur. Candidates will be shortlisted based on marks in PCM, online test and interview. The selection is also subject to medical fitness a per DGS norms.
For applications received between 20 Mar and 31st May 2014:
Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their PCM marks will be called to TMI campus in Jun 2014 for online test. Candidates will be shortlisted based on performance in above mentioned tests and medical fitness as per DGS norms.
- Availability of application forms: 06.01.2014 to 31.05.2014
- Submission of application forms: On or before 19.03.2014
For further details visit official website
VIT University conducts VIT Engineering Entrance Examination 2014 (VITEEE 2014) for B.Tech programmes offered at Vellore and Chennai Campus. The examination will be a computer based test.
B.Tech Programmes offered at Vellore Campus: Bio-Medical Engg, Biotechnology, Civil Engg, Computer Science and Engg, Electrical and Electronics Engg, Electronics and Communication Engg, Electronics and Instrumentation Engg, Information Technology, Mechanical Engg, Mechanical (Spec. in Automotive Engg, Chemical Process Engg, Energy Engg), Production and Industrial Engg, Computer Science and Engg (Spec. in Bioinformatics)
At Chennai Campus: Civil Engg, Computer Science and Engg, Electrical and Electronics Engg, Electronics and Communication Engg, Mechanical Engg.
Candidates should read official notification carefully for eligibility criteria to apply for VITEEE 2014
How to apply
- Candidates can apply online at www.vit.ac.in through Net banking/Credit card/Debit card mode or DD mode
- Offline application forms can be obtained by sending a DD for Rs. 975/- drawn in favour of VIT University payable at Vellore, to the Director-UG admissions with a request letter containing the full address of the applicant (or)
- From the designated branches of post offices on cash payment of Rs. 975/- (or)
- By handing over a DD for Rs. 975/- in person at VIT University, Vellore (or) at VIT, Chennai Campus.
- Last date for receipt of application: 28.02.2014
- Computer based test will be conducted between 09.04.2014 to 20.04.2014
- Declaration of Results: 28.04.2014
For more details visit official website