Galgotias University is private university established in 2011, under Galgotias University Uttar Pradesh Act No. 14 of 2011, at Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The university has emerged as a learning center of academic excellence. Placements reflect the high quality of education at Galgotias University and stand at close to 100% every year according to surveys. Galgotias University has announced the Engineering Entrance examination for admissions to various courses.
B.Tech/B.Tech (Hons): Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering.
B. Tech computer Science: With Specialization in Cloud computing & Virtualization, Open Source Software & Open Standards, Business Analytics, Mainframe Technology, Telecom Informatics.
Applicants should pass in 10+2 or its equivalent securing an aggregate of 50% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Those who appear for the above examinations in Mar/Apr 2014 and expect to secure minimum marks are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online at www.geee.in. There are two modes by which applicants can make payment. A) For online payment, applicants can pay through Credit card and Debit card. B) For offline payment, applicants will have to visit any SBI branch to make the payment. Read Brochure for more details before apply.
- GEEE Rank holders 1 to 50 – 75% Tuition Fee waiver for all the four years
- GEEE Rank holders 51 to 100 – 50% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years
- GEEE Rank holders 101 to 250 – 25% Tuition fee waiver for all the four years
- Date of Commencement of online application form: 20.01.2014
- Last date for applying: 20.05.2014
- Date of Galgotias Engineering entrance examination (GEEE): 08.06.2014
For Further details visit Official website