INDIAFRICA, A Shared future is a unique people to people initiative that aims at engaging multiple stakeholders in India and Africa through contests, fellowships, discussions, events, collaborative projects and cultural exchanges. The programme is multifaceted, with youth being its target audience and has been structured to build up the ecosystem amongst multiple stakeholders such as, institutions, organisations, think-tanks, corporates and governments. INDIAFRICA has announced the Photography Contest 2014.
Contest Theme: My City
How to Apply:
Register here who are interested to participate in this contest.
- Twenty prizes of INR 25000 each
- Certificates for all winners
- INDIAFRICA merchandise for all winners
- Winning works to be curated into an exhibition
- Feature the winning entries and winners on www.stockimagebank.com – one of India’s leading image libraries.
- Start Date – 23.01.2014
- Last date – 15.04.2014
For further details visit official website