Indian Institute of Management Indore invites applications for Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) scheduled commence in August 2014. The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Aptitude Test and Personal Interview.
General and NC-OBC Category:
- Candidates should aggregate 60% marks in SSC/X Std/Equivalent
- Candidates should aggregate 60% marks in HSC/XII Std/+2 Level/Equivalent (OR)
- SAT-1 overall score of 1600 out of 2400
- Age should not more than 20 Years as on July 31, 2014
SC,ST and PWD/DA Category:
- Candidates should aggregate 55% marks in SSC/X Std/ Equivalent and 55% aggregate marks in HSC/XII Std/+2 Level/Equivalent (OR)
- SAT-1 overall score of 1475 out of 2400
- Age should not more than 22 years as on July 31, 2014.
How to apply
Eligible candidates should download the application form at www.iimidr.ac.in. and submit the form with application fee in favour of Indian Institute of Management, Indore at Indore admissions office.
- Release of admission notification in newspapers: First week of February 2014
- Last date for receipt of applications at IIM Indore: 04.04.2014
- Announcement of Aptitude test (AT): 14.04.2014
- Conduct of Aptitude Test: 15.05.2014
- Announcement of Shortlist for personal Interview (PI):26.05.2014
- Conduct of Personal Interview (PI): 03.06.2014 – 06.06.2014
- Announcement of final admission offers: 16.06.2014
- Last date for acceptance of admission offer and payment of commitment fee: 30.06.2014
- Programme registration: 01.08.2014
- Commencement of classes: 04.08.2014
For more details visit official website