National University of Singapore (NUS) is invites applications for NGS Scholarship. The NGS Scholarship is awarded to talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high caliber PhD research.
Terms of Scholarship:
- Monthly stipend of $3200 up to 4 years of the PhD Studies, or up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier.
- Other allowances include are 1. Computer allowance 2. Book allowance 3. Conference allowance.
- Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
- Opens worldwide
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd upper honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is compulsory for students applying from overseas. Only strongly recommended for graduates from local institutions.
- TOEFL is compulsory (Only applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English)
How to Apply:
Applicants can apply online through official website www.nus.edu.sg.
- Last date for submission of online applications: 15.03.2014
For further details visit official website.
Tata Scholarship has organized by Cornell University. It will support approximately 20 scholars through Tata scholarship fund for their studies. The scholarship will be awarded annually, recipients will receive scholarship for the duration of their undergraduate studies at Cornell.
- The recipient must be a citizen of India and have attended secondary school in India
- The recipient must be offered admission to Cornell as an undergraduate student.
- The recipient must be eligible for need-based financial aid.
How to apply:
Applicants can apply online at www.commonapp.org or https://www.universalcollegeapp.com/collegeuniversity.
Read carefully the official website for important dates and other details.
National IT Aptitude Test, India’s leading IT aptitude test to know suited you are the industry that runs the world. Excel at NITAT and you’ll make IT’s biggest employers sit up and recognize you. It is 100-minute objective type examination specially designed by NIIT to evaluate I.T. aptitude.
- Check your IT aptitude ranking at national, zonal and discipline level
- Get IT aptitude assessment Scorecard
- Personalized IT Career Consultation
- Scholarship on NIIT Programmes
- Invitation to IT Job fair and Tech seminars
- Top 1000 students get congratulatory letter signed by Viswanathan Anand
- Top 30% students get merit certificate from NIIT
- Graduates from all discipline
- College/Engineering students
- Student who have completed class 10+2 examination
- Polytechnic students
How to apply
- Register for the NITAT by filling the NITAT application form and paying fee of Rs.100
- Apply online, fill NITAT form on this website for a nominal fee of Rs.100 only.
- Register for NITAT at your nearest NIIT center with Rs.100 as a nominal fee for NITAT enrolment.
- Last date of application: 15.02.2014
- Test date: 16.02.2014
- Declaration of Results: 19.02.2014 onwards
- Results should be collected on or before 20.03.2014
For more details visit official website