The JN Tata Endowment offers loan scholarships for graduate’s students for postgraduate studies abroad. It organized by SIR DORABJI TATA TRUST AND THE ALLIED TRUSTS. The loan amount between Rs. 60000 and Rs. 400000 is awarded to selected scholars. It does not cover full cost of studies. Selected scholars may also qualify for gift scholarship can amount of Rs. 380000.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible for scholarship
- Graduates from recognised Indian University with good record.
- Students in final year of degree course and those awaiting final-year results.
- Academicians and other mid-career professionals, up to the age of 45 years, with experience in their fields, who wish to go abroad for further specialised training.
How to apply
The prescribed form can be obtained either personally or on payment of application fee of Rs. 100 by cash, or by sending a request by a Money Order or DD drawn in favour of “The J.N. Tata Endowment” mentioning the applicant’s full name and address to enable the Endowment to post the form.
- Last date for Registration of application: 24.02.2014
- Submission of application: 04.03.2014
- Personal Interview: Between months of March and June.
For more details visit official website